ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Chase vs D

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Nick Z, Nov 6, 2017.

1. Nick Z

Nick Z New Member

Hi I currently am looking to apply for my first card and am deciding between the Delta gold skymiles and Chase Saphire Preferred card. With both having the same annual fee, which card do you think would be the best for general travel and purchases?

2. rickyw

rickyw Well-Known Member

Well most would argue that Chase points are more valuable than Delta SkyMiles... unless you have a specific redemption in mind?

Also, if the majority of your purchases are travel and dining-based, then you'll receive 2X points with Chase rather than just the 1X with Delta...

No Name and MidSouth Skier like this.
  3. MidSouth Skier

MidSouth Skier Well-Known Member

And with the Chase 5/24 rule, I'd go ahead and get the Chase card now.

No Name likes this.