ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

chase sapphire reserve vs. preferred

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by larry, Oct 11, 2017.

1. larry

larry New Member

i have reserve card and the citi prestige. love prestige b/c of 4th night. not sure whether to downgrade the reserve to preferred. know it is only a difference of 55 net of 300 credit. are chase points more valuale than citi points. use citi card more for everyday things. can start to use chase card more but even so what value is there over reserve

2. Gaurav

Gaurav Well-Known Member

It depends on what you want to do with the points. Most people like Chase transfer partners a little bit more than Citi's but both of their uses depending on your needs. Obviously you'd also want to look at your spend patterns to determine maximum return on your spend.