ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Chase Refer-a-Friend: Does My Friend also get the Bonus?

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by wilve, Dec 3, 2017.

1. wilve

wilve Member

I'm going to refer one of my friends for the Chase Sapphire Preferred card that I have. However, she remembers reading somewhere that she won't get the bonus if she applies through my referral link. She should get the 50k point bonus no matter how she applies, right?

2. MidSouth Skier

MidSouth Skier Well-Known Member

Go to your Chase referral page and it should list the bonus your friend will get. I don't have the Preferred card anymore but here's the bonus my friends would get if they got the Reserve through my link:

SHARE THE REWARDS. Each friend will receive an offer for 50,000 bonus points after they spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.

Gaurav likes this.