ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Chase question

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by LSR, Jun 11, 2018.

1. LSR

LSR Reader

Hey Lucky. I just fell below 5/24 this month and am currently 4/24. I’ll fall to 3/24 in July. If I apply for no new cards between now and August, I’ll actually fall to 0/24. I’d like to grab both an Ink card and the sapphire preferred as I have to reload on UR points. I had gotten the sapphire preferred two years ago and then downgraded to the Freedom after a year when the fee hit. I presently have the Ink Biz Plus. Thoughts on which Ink to get, timing of apps, and which order to apply? I don’t think grabbing both Inks plus the sapphire is a possibility based on Chase's application rules. Thanks in advance.

2. David W

David W Well-Known Member

I think you should be able to get both INK cards and the chase sapphire. Get the ink cards first. You're eligible since youre under 5/24 and it also wont raise you above 5/24 as biz cards dont typically show up on your credit report.

3. Cole

Cole Member

I just got both Ink Unlimited and the Ink cash about a month and a half apart. Got one, made the minimum spend and then got the next right away.