ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Credit Cards Chase Iberia card 10% discount limitations?

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Ruizhi Liu, Mar 24, 2018.

1. Ruizhi Liu

Ruizhi Liu New Member

Hello @Lucky! I recently got the Chase Iberia card. When I went to check out the 10% discount (iberia.com/chase10) I noticed that Chicago is missing from the departure city list. As a Chicago based flyer, this significantly decreased the value I can potentially get out of this card. I was wondering if you have any insights into any limitations with the 10% discount and why Chicago is not included as a US gateway. Thank you! Screen Shot 2018-03-24 at 12.42.04 PM.png

2. MidSouth Skier

MidSouth Skier Well-Known Member

Welcome @Ruizhi Liu - I wish I had an answer for you. I don't see San Francisco on that list either and that route opens up at the end of next month. Maybe @Lucky has a better idea.