ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Industry News / Opinions Car Rental Plan?

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by sr904, Dec 27, 2017.

1. sr904

sr904 Reader

So I have no clue if anyone is knowledgable about this here but this community is massive so I figured its worth a shot!

My car has a recall and because It could catch fire at any moment the dealer is authorized to give 40$ a day for a rental. They mentioned the rental would be through enterprise.

What is the best way to earn as many points as possible? from my research it seems like you can credit points to amtrak then credit those to hilton with enterprise. id need to check with the dealer in regards to if i must go through enterprise or can use another car rental co as i read hertz offers like 1500 united miles per rental or something like that.

I there a way to take advantage of the situation i am in?

2. Gaurav

Gaurav Well-Known Member

How long are the repairs expected to take?