ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Can I cancel/change a Delta flight because of a 30 min schedule change?

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by joeheg, Dec 23, 2017.

1. joeheg

joeheg New Member

I need to cancel a flight on Delta that I booked but my travel plans changed and I need to fly to a different city instead. I kept the flight but today I received an email that my flight had changed and will be arriving 32 minutes later than before.

It gives me an option to cancel/change flight on the website but I only want to do that if I'll get a refund. So, what are my options as I don't have any status that would allow me to make flight changes.

2. rickyw

rickyw Well-Known Member

I would just call in and ask. Technically no, But you may get a sympathetc agent (especially this time of year with the holidays).

3. Gaurav

Gaurav Well-Known Member

I think the technical cut off is 60 minutes so I would have a strong reason why the 32 minute change would make things unworkable for you.