ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Can’t book Qantas Awards on Iberia

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Aerov53, Jul 4, 2018.

1. Aerov53

Aerov53 Member

Hey everyone! I’m trying to book a Iberia award on Qantas (SYD to MEL RT) on the website and I keep getting the following error, “An error has occurred. We apologize for the inconvenience and ask you to please try again after a few minutes. If the error persists please contact us.” Is it because the availability isn’t there? Id it because Qantas can’t be booked online? Is it because it’s a same day reservation? Thanks everyone!

Last edited: Jul 4, 2018
  2. Mick

Mick Member

May be phantom. Have you checked the legs on qantas or BA? If those times are there on those sites I’d call in to book

MidSouth Skier likes this.
  3. Aerov53

Aerov53 Member

Tons of availability as there is on that route. Can anyone point me to an award chart for QF so I know what miles to expect for the redemption?

Last edited: Jul 4, 2018
  4. Aerov53

Aerov53 Member

Tons of availability on BA. Must be time to call IB. Award chart?

5. MidSouth Skier

MidSouth Skier Well-Known Member

Since that's a non-stop flight the number of Avios should be the same as on BA.