ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

buying Miles

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Rayg, Nov 6, 2017.

1. Rayg

Rayg Reader

I have a Chance to Purchase 100k AA Miles and get an additional $150k bonus, but the cost is $4425 is that worth it??

2. Gaurav

Gaurav Well-Known Member

It depends on what you are going to do with the miles and if you have the liquidity to purchase them. Only you can make that decision. 1.77cpm is not a great price unless you have a great redemption in mind.

At that price point I might consider http://onemileatatime.boardingarea.com/2017/11/02/spg-points-sale/ which gives you more flexibility with airline transfers.

No Name likes this.
  3. Rayg

Rayg Reader

Is it worth buying miles from AA on a Promo when you buy 100k they add anther 150k but the cost is $4425

4. Gaurav

Gaurav Well-Known Member