ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Business Class to Shanghai Goal

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by EtieSanDiego, Dec 27, 2015.

1. EtieSanDiego

EtieSanDiego New Member

Thanks so much for the info. Of course my next question is about booking class. I don't see anywhere on my Korean Airlines reservation where booking class is mentioned. I have looked around and found info that indicates class J if you pay full fare business class. Any idea how to nail this down for sure?

2. No Name

No Name Well-Known Member

Sorry, but I can't remember ever having booked a revenue flight true the KAL website. I normally use Expedia for one off paid bookings for airlines I don't fly very often.

Try looking for the Fare rules, then find the fare code. First letter should be the booking class.

As an example ZB64US on Delta means booking class Z:
    http://www.wheretocredit.com/delta-air-lines/z