ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Award Redemption Booking with Korean

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by MidSouth Skier, Apr 27, 2018.

1. MidSouth Skier

MidSouth Skier Well-Known Member

Trying to help someone based in Seoul book a trip back to the US using URs. She wants to meet a friend in Rome and then come back to the US. I looked for the ICN-FCO leg on the Korean website and was not even given the opportunity to look for business class seats, only economy. Is this because my SkyPass account is brand new and I have no miles in it?

2. TexasFlyer

TexasFlyer Member

Korean rarely makes business class available for miles, you will have to settle with economy for ICN-FCO route.

3. MidSouth Skier

MidSouth Skier Well-Known Member

I don't think she has enough miles to do more than economy, I was just curious why I wasn't even given the option to look so maybe that's it.