ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Destinations / Itineraries Booked a trip to Cuba and Mexico, return ticket messed up

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Chan Mei Mei, Oct 29, 2017.

1. Chan Mei Mei

Chan Mei Mei Reader

I booked a trip to Cuba and Mexico from HKG. Hotel and other things all booked and planned. I am flying from HKG/YYZ, YYZ/HAV or Air Canada J. However, the return flight from MEX is full. I don't want to spend time in Mexico City due to the high crime rate. Wanting to leave around 7AM Local Time on the 3rd of Jan 2018. Which route/airline should I fly? (Domestic flights are also booked)

2. Chan Mei Mei

Chan Mei Mei Reader

Travelling on 3rd Jan 2018. AC(shortest option)is full. Who should I fly with?

3. Tiffany

Tiffany One Mile At A Time

Rob in Miami, Gaurav and No Name like this.