ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

BKK Lounges

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by T Griff, Oct 30, 2017.

1. T Griff

T Griff New Member

Hi Lucky and all-- looking for some help regarding BKK priority pass lounges. We arrive at 10am at BKK and were hoping to shower upon arrival at one of the priority pass lounges (Miracle, Oman, or Air France). Also is there usually a wait for the showers at the lounges? We then hope to use the day to sightsee Bangkok and will fly to Phuket in the evening (around 10pm). My question is: is it possible to utilize the priority pass lounges at BKK upon arrival?

I tried looking at the terminal map, but it is very confusing, and it looks like arrivals are on one level and all of the lounges are on the departure level. We are arriving via Cathay Pacific and will be departing on Bangkok Airways (unless folks recommend Thai Airways). Thanks for any advice!!!

2. T Griff

T Griff New Member

@Lucky and others...

3. No Name

No Name Well-Known Member

@T Griff

There is no arrival lounges in BKK, all lounges are airside. In fact all the lounges you mention is in the international part of the terminal and you have a domestic flight.

My advice would be to get a hotel room in Bangkok for the day and shower there.

Hotel rooms can start at $20 for a cheap 3*, $30 for for a cheap 4*, $50 for for a western chain 4* and $100 for for a western chain 5* depending on location and time of year of course.

Would not recommend going lower than a cheap 4*

Last edited: Oct 30, 2017
  4. T Griff

T Griff New Member

THanks. We're arriving on an international flight, Cathy from HKG, so was hoping we could use on arrival, but knowing that they are airside is helpful. Thanks!