ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Best Travel Destinations for Christmas

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by JackPot, Oct 12, 2017.

1. JackPot

JackPot Reader

Any ideas on some international destinations for a Christmas - NYE timeframe? 22nd-1st

sitting at
    Chase 82,000
    Delta 94,800
    AA 8500+upcoming work trip
    SWA 16,000 + upcoming work trip

located in Kansas City, MCI

Thanks

2. rickyw

rickyw Well-Known Member

Warm weather? Cold weather? Traveling alone or together?

No Name likes this.
  3. SeeJackTravel

SeeJackTravel New Member

me and my girlfriend, going skiing in Feb. but not really into beaches

4. rickyw

rickyw Well-Known Member

Well, your points balances aren't incredibly high, so I just want to make sure you are prepared to probably pay for a bit of this travel.

You could look at Southwest, but then you're pretty much limited to the Caribbean which is tough if you don't like beaches.

Would you consider staying in the USA instead of international? My brother recently did Charleston for New Year's. You could probably just look at paid flights, and then use your Chase points for the hotel. For instance, the Hyatt in downtown Charleston is only 12,000 World of Hyatt points per night, with availability during the holidays.

No Name likes this.
  5. HKFlyer

HKFlyer Member

go Australia. Use delta and chase one-way each

6. Gaurav

Gaurav Well-Known Member

For two people?