ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Best First Class seat on ANA 777-300 and Thai 747

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Ashker, Nov 2, 2017.

1. Ashker

Ashker New Member

I have an upcoming first class trip from ORD-HND on ANA 777-300
    and HND-BKK on Thai 747.

Which seats do you guys recommend? Right now I'm assigned with 2K and 2A respectively.

2. gdis2002

gdis2002 New Member

I recently flew ANA first NRT to ORD. I like row 2 to stay one row back from the galley/bathrooms. I flew with a companion so we took the two middle seats. The way the seats are set up, even in the window you need to lean forward to look out. You may luck out and have a partially full cabin so you can have one pod for sleeping and one for lounging.

No Name and MidSouth Skier like this.
  3. MidSouth Skier

MidSouth Skier Well-Known Member

I agree with @gdis2002. I just flew NRT-IAH in 2A and loved it. There were only 3 of us in F and the other two were in the window seats on the other aisle so I had the whole side of the plane to myself. They made our beds in the middle seats.

Both lavs are on the A aisle so it was nice I didn't have to cross through the crew area when visiting them.

No Name likes this.
  4. David W

David W Well-Known Member

On a 747, you cant beat being in 1A right up at the nose.

5. wilve

wilve Member

I second seat 1A on the Thai 747. Feels like it’s just you and 1K (which was empty on my flight)