ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Best Business Class From LAX?

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Shawn Des., Jun 28, 2018.

1. Shawn Des.

Shawn Des. Reader

Hey there,

I'm in the early stages of planning a trip to Paris with my girlfriend next year, and over the last week I've been researching some of the best airlines to fly on for business class. Sadly, I've noticed that all the new business class configurations that I think look the nicest (Air France and United 777-300ER's and Delta a350's) don't have routes to Europe that fly out of LAX (we live in Southern California).

I'm no expert when it comes to booking flights that would consist of multiple connections in order to get those nice newly designed planes, and I'm trying to keep it as cost effective as possible.

So my question is what airlines should I be considering that have comparable business classes to the ones I listed?

Also, we have no problem with flying in to another European city (then taking a train/cheap flight to Paris) if it's more cost effective/has a better business class.

Thanks!

2. MidSouth Skier

MidSouth Skier Well-Known Member

I'm assuming you'll be paying cash for the tickets rather than points/miles?

Would you consider connecting within the US to get to one of the planes you'd like to try?

3. David W

David W Well-Known Member

Considering that you're traveling as a couple, I'd look into Austrian or Turkish.