ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Award Redemption BA not showing one-way USA-London Avios flights?

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by jetstar, Jun 23, 2018.

1. jetstar

jetstar Reader

Hi all,

I've been monitoring a one-way ticket between Newark and London for awhile. A few days ago I noticed that on any of the Newark--> London flights, during any date, I was being returned with the error page saying "There was a problem with my request."

When I expanded my search to any USA city to London on any date, the same error occurred. This was only happening on the one-way USA --> London searches though - if I try to search for one-way London--> USA, or roundtrip USA <=> London flights, I get flight options.

Has anyone else run into this problem? Any solutions?

Thanks

2. MidSouth Skier

MidSouth Skier Well-Known Member

Were you looking for premium cabin seats? I picked a couple of random days in September and found economy seats but no premium cabin seats.