ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Award to Korea

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Johnny R, Jun 25, 2018.

1. Johnny R

Johnny R Reader

Hello all, would like to fly economy from Austin, Tx. to Seoul. Dates flexible but would like to go sooner than later, with a free stopover on the return in Barcelona. We have a variety of miles/points with American, Delta, Frontier, and Chase UR. Also have gift cards with American and Delta. I've read all the pre-requisite articles here and successfully booked a similar itinerary several years. This time I'm overwhelmed with the options I might have and having trouble where to start and logistics. Any tips, suggestions, and ideas would be SO appreciated, Thank you in advance!

2. David W

David W Well-Known Member

I think you might be able to use Aeroplan to book Seoul-Barcelona-US with a stopover in Barcelona. Otherwise, the best would be to book one ways. Economy would mean more options - might be best to book whichever flight schedule works best for you.

Given how inexpensive tickets are these days, it might just make sense to get a paid ticket instead of an award.