ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Inflight Experience / Seating Asiana vs Korean Air business class

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by BruceRob, Nov 13, 2017.

1. BruceRob

BruceRob New Member

Have any taller people flown out of Seattle on either of these airlines? This is my first international flight (SEA->SGN). I am most concerned about comfort. I would like to be able to sleep and have the chair fully recline to a bed. Asiana now flies 777s out of here per the review i read on this site. I'm curious about korean air and anyones experience with it.

2. Woodrow

Woodrow Member

I have not flown Asiana, but did fly KE apex suites, and while they are private and comfortable, I had a hard time sleeping being 6'1 and a stomach sleeper. If a side sleeper, the apex suites are great as the are wider than the staggered seats on OZ.

3. David W

David W Well-Known Member