ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Amex Hilton Points For EL AL Air?

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Henry C, Dec 6, 2017 at 4:19 PM.

1. Henry C

Henry C Reader

How can I transfer points from my Hilton Honors to El AL Matmid? Is there an intermediary program that I can transfer to from Hilton, and transfer out of to El AL?

2. Gaurav

Gaurav Well-Known Member

Transferring points once usually eats up most if not all their values. I'm not sure doing two transfers would be wise. All of Hilton's airline partners are listed here: http://hiltonhonors3.hilton.com/en/earn-use-points/travel/using/index.html. Unfortunately El Al is not one of them but you could transfer to Qantas and use them to book El Al tickets like Ben did on his recent trip?