ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Airline lifetime spending

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by DWebb, Nov 8, 2017.

1. DWebb

DWebb Reader

Do airlines track customer lifetime spending by individuals even if not crediting to their FF program?
    I fly CX a lot but always credit to AA as I am Dallas based. Just curious as I’ve been upgraded PE to Biz as OW Ruby on flights which doesn’t seem that likely necessarily

2. Gaurav

Gaurav Well-Known Member

I'm sure they do, although it would be harder if you are not tagged as part of their own FF program. OW Rubys are close to the bottom but when agents are looking to fix operational requirements you'd get the tie breaker over someone who isn't. Good for you! :)