ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Air Europa - which seat?

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Mick, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Mick

Mick Member

HI All!!! Thanks again for looking at these questions.

I am looking to use skymiles to fly Air Europa from JFK - Madrid in business. ITs an A330 and I wondered if anyone knew whether it was the lie flat seat or the old angled seat? Is there a way to check this? THANKS

2. rickyw

rickyw Well-Known Member

3. Mick

Mick Member

Thanks Ricky! I heard some of the a330s had been retrofitted. How would I know which plane will be used on my date?

4. rickyw

rickyw Well-Known Member

Not entirely sure! According to that link I posted, someone commented that all their retrofitted A330s fly exclusively on the Madrid to Sao Paolo route. But I can't find anywhere else to verify that...

5. Mick

Mick Member

Thanks Ricky very helpful. I couldn’t see those reviews when I clicked on that link (using iPhone)

rickyw likes this.