ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

AA Website / Safari and Firefox

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Rob in Miami, Jul 4, 2018.

1. Rob in Miami

Rob in Miami Active Member

For over ten days, I have been unable to "check available seats" to plan a trip. I switched browsers and was able to see seats on Firefox. But, now, its the same "Unable to Show Seats at this time" is displayed on Firefox. Anyone know why this has been happening for over ten days now?
    (I can check with ExpertFlyer but that just becomes an additional headache on checking flights.)

2. Rob in Miami

Rob in Miami Active Member

This has been ongoing for weeks now (with Safari, Firefox, and Chrome). So, I decided to contact Tech Support at AA. =. "delete your cookies". Done.

3. David W

David W Well-Known Member

Deleting cookies is always a good solution when you're having problems with websites. If that doesnt work, it's a different issue. Glad it was fixed!