ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Inflight Experience / Seating AA 777-200 v2 First Class

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Drew J., Jun 29, 2018.

1. Drew J.

Drew J. Reader

On the new config of the 777-200 which seats would you want together when flying with a companion. I've tried looking at the seat map on SeatGuru, but can't recall if the two middle seats are closer in proximity but you can't interact with your travel companion and if you should opt for two seats across aisle.

Is it better to go get seats that are A-D or H-L (across aisle) or to get D-H (middle seats).

Thanks for the advice in advance.

Note: This is specific to the 777-200 v2.

2. David W

David W Well-Known Member

I think seats across from the aisles are slightly staggered. Either way, given the configuration of reverse herringbone seats, talking to a travel companion wont be very easy. I'd feel more comfortable with two middle seats instead of trying to have a conversation across the aisle.