ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

3rd party hotel reservations

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by ChrisH, Jun 12, 2018.

1. ChrisH

ChrisH Reader

Staying in hotels about 180 days a year, I would like to know if any hotel loyalty programs acknowledges stays booked through 3rd party travel agencies like Expedia?
    I am in IHG, Marriott Rewards, Radisson, Hilton and more, but especially the latter won’t even let my stays show (with zero points), nor let my $ spent count.
    Suggestions?

2. David W

David W Well-Known Member

You're going to have to book direct or thru a valid partner where your rate is eligible for elite credits. I dont know of any of the hotel programs that will give you credits for stays books thru third party travel agencies.

MidSouth Skier likes this.