ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

2018 World Cup tickets within Russia - Best mile program?

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Alonso A., Dec 1, 2017.

1. Alonso A.

Alonso A. Reader

Ben,

I believe this topic might be of great interest to many of your readers. If based already in Europe, which Skyteam/One World program is the best to redeem roundtrip tickets in Aeroflot/S7 to host cities in Russia? (and if those miles are purchasable).

I have searched for some tickets from Barcelona to Yekaterinburg (SVX) or Sochi (AER) and are in the $700 range in economy.

Best,

Alonso

2. Gaurav

Gaurav Well-Known Member

What programs are you able to accumulate miles in? Aeroflot is part of Skyteam so Flying Blue might be worth looking into. S7 is oneworld so Iberia. BA, and Finnair might be worth looking at for a start.

MidSouth Skier likes this.